- By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions below. If you are unsure with any aspect of these, then you should contact us at email@example.com to discuss before placing an order.
Placing an Order
- Once you have placed an order with us you will be supplied with a confirmation email.
- We don’t have a minimum order value or quantity.
- Delivery charge is a flat rate fee of £5.00 this will be applied at checkout when placing an order.
- We aim to get your order to you within 5- 10 working days. However, at busy time this may go up.
- We take no responsibility for your order once your products have been dispatched.
Cancellation of Order & Product Returns
- You can withdraw your order by telling us before the Contract between LE BON CADEAU LTD & Consumer has been made (This happens when an order has been placed) If you do wish to cancel or amend your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If you have already received your order & you wish to cancel it please contact us at email@example.com no later than 14 calendar days (this includes weekends & bank holidays) after receiving your order.
- You can return the products by sending them to our Returns Address
113a Stopples Lane, Hordle Hampshire SO41 0JA
Unless the products are faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning them to us. You have a legal obligation to keep the products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession.
- If you cancel a contract within the 14 day cancellation period, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the products and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. You will not be refunded for any costs you have incurred for returning the products to us. If the products have already been delivered to you, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 calendar days after the day on which we receive the returned products, or (if earlier) within 14 calendar days after the day you provide us with evidence that the products were returned to us. Where the products have not been delivered to you, we will process the refund within 14 calendar days after the day we were informed of your decision to cancel the contract. Unless you expressly tell us otherwise, we will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay for the products.
- Money will be refunded within 14 days of cancellation date.
- LE BON CADEAU LTD has a legal duty to supply products that conform with the descriptions and specifications in the contract between LE BON CADEAU LTD & the Consumer. As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described which are not affected by your cancellation rights above. If you have returned the products to us because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of a defective product in full and any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
- Cancellation of Contract between LE BON CADEAU LTD & Consumer does not affect your statutory rights.
- In the event of a damaged parcel LE BON CADEAU LTD do their best to pack them safely. If you send these products back to us within 14 days of receiving them, we will offer you an exchange where possible, or a full refund after we have received the return. In this case, we will pay for the postage of sending these items back to us. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights.
- We accept payment via PayPal, or credit/debit card
- Transactions will be in UK Sterling.
- Order confirmation will be supplied on confirmation of full payment process transaction.
- We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of going to press.
Disclaimer and Limitations of liability
- Le Bon Cadeau Ltd will ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up to date and time of purchase
©Le Bon Cadeau 2022